The Government price is the official price of the Dominica Citizenship by Investment programme. There are no official promotions or discounts.
Dominica Real Estate Investment Options
To qualify for Dominican citizenship under the real estate option of its Citizenship by Investment programme, you must purchase authorised property worth at least USD $200,000. Real estate must be held for either three years from the date your citizenship is granted or, if the future purchaser is also a citizenship by investment applicant, five years from the date your citizenship is granted.
If your application for Dominica citizenship by real estate investment is approved, the following government fees also apply:
- US$25,000 for a single applicant
- US$35,000 for a family of up to four persons, including the main applicant and up to three dependants other than a dependant sibling
- US$50,000 for a family of up to six persons, including the main applicant and up to five dependants other than a dependant sibling
- US$70,000 for a family of seven persons or more, including the main applicant and at least six dependants other than a dependant sibling
- US$50,000 for a sibling of the main applicant or of the spouse of the main applicant aged 18-25
- US$25,000 for a sibling of the main applicant or of the spouse of the main applicant below the age of 18
In addition to the capital required for Dominica real estate investment, the following fees are also applicable:
- Processing fees – USD $1,000 per application
- Due diligence fees – USD 7,500 for the main applicant, USD $4,000 for a spouse and USD $4,000 for any dependants aged 16 or above.
In some cases, additional due diligence fees may be required depending on current citizenship status, and other personal circumstances.
- Certificate of naturalisation fee – USD $250 per person
- Expedited passport issuance fee – USD $1,200 per person
Guidance on Payments for Fees
The applicant is responsible for paying the full fees required under the laws and regulations governing the Dominica Citizenship by Investment programme. Therefore, when making a bank transfer, the applicant must also cover any bank charges so the government receives the money in full.
Fees are expressed in United States dollars (USD). However, the government will accept payments in euros (EUR) and pounds sterling (GBP).
IMPORTANT: Any EUR or GBP payments must be equivalent to or greater than the USD conversion. Any payment that falls below this will be rejected.