There are many ways to acquire a second citizenship. The most common routes tend to be through marriage or birthright, but there’s another a path that many are beginning to consider – citizenship by investment.
Citizenship by investment refers to the process in which an applicant of honourable standing can make a substantial contribution to the economy of its chosen country. In turn, the host country will grant the applicant citizenship – and thus the passport – of its nation.
Download Our Brochure in Vietnamese
The Dominica Programme
Since 1993, Dominica’s Citizenship by Investment Programme has been considered one of the strongest programmes in existence. Its longevity and trusted track record are only some of the features that investors are attracted to. The government-legislated initiative interests thousands of investors who wish to obtain Dominica’s valuable citizenship.
- Visa-free travel to 120 countries, including Europe’s Schengen area, the United Kingdom, Singapore, and Hong Kong
- Applications processed in 90 days
- No travel or residency requirement
- Citizenship can be passed to future generations
Dominica’s CBI programme has been ranked number 1 for its achievements by the CBI index, an annual independent report published by the Financial Times’ Professional Wealth Management magazine.
For those interested in obtaining the Dominican citizenship, there are two models of investment:
- A contribution into the Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) amounting to a minimum of USD 100,000. Learn more about the EDF option here.
- An investment in approved real estate with a value of at least USD 200,000. Discover all the approved real estate projects here.
Cabrits Resort Kempinski and Anichi Resort & Spa